Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: None
Difficulty: Easy Yields: 8 servings
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (or a chocolate wafer crust)
- 1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (I use Peter Pan)
- 1 1/4 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (8 ounce) tubs of Cool Whip, thawed
- Chocolate syrup, for garnish
- Caramel syrup, for garnish
- 1/4 cup Mini chocolate chips, for garnish
In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the cream cheese and peanut butter together. With the mixer on the lowest speed, slowly add the confectioner's sugar until well mix. Add the vanilla extract and mix again. Next, using a rubber spatula, fold one of the tubs of Cool Whip into the peanut butter/cream cheese mixture until fully mixed. Pour the mixture into the prepared graham cracker crust, making sure the mixture is even in the crust. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour (preferably 4 hours).
When ready to serve, place the other tub of Cool Whip on top of the pie and drizzle with the chocolate and caramel. Garnish with the mini chocolate chips. Enjoy!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin