Rosemary-Dijon Pork Tenderloin

As I was preparing my menu for this past Sunday, I was trying to think of something that I hadn't prepared in a while. Also, everyone in my house decided that we didn't want chicken! I went to the grocery store and found that pork tenderloins were on sale. I immediately knew that I wanted to make Rosemary-Dijon Pork Tenderloin. This recipe is really easy to make and really delicious to eat! I hope that you enjoy!



Rosemary-Dijon Pork Tenderloin

 
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes                                          Cook Time: 40-45 minutes
Difficulty: Easy                                                            Yields: 4 servings

Ingredients: 
  • pork tenderloins (usually a little less than 1 pound per tenderloin)
  • 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
  • 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper                                           
  • 2 teaspoons Kosher salt                                                  
  • 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil

Preparation Instructions:

Trim any excess fat and silver skin from the pork tenderloins. Place tenderloins in a gallon-size Ziploc bag. Add Dijon mustard, pepper, salt, rosemary, garlic and oil to the Ziploc bag and make sure that the tenderloins are covered with marinade. Refrigerate and marinate for at least 2 hours and best overnight.
 
When ready to cook tenderloins, preheat your oven to 350°F. Place the pork tenderloins in a roasting pan lined with a rack. Discard the remaining marinade.

Roast tenderloins at 350°F for 40-45 minutes, or until the tenderloins reach 140°F on a meat thermometer.
 
Remove from heat, loosely cover with aluminum foil and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing into the tenderloins. The meat will continue to cook during resting and the temperature will rise to the desired 145 degrees. Slice pork and serve on a platter garnished with rosemary sprigs.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin



Comments

  1. I think my family will love this recipe! Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Anne! I hope that you and your family love it! Enjoy and thanks for stopping by the blog! Have a great day!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts